I know it will be difficult to those that lost the EU referendum but life goes on. No-one likes losing at anything especially elections that determine the direction of travel of our lives.
My advice to those who want us to be in the EU would be:
1.Wait until we have left the EU and hope that it all goes wrong.
2. Point out all daft regulations that our government create, for example only straight bananas.
3. Wait 40 years
4. Find a charismatic leader who is prepared to work tirelessly to convince the country to join the EU.
5. Create a new party, perhaps called the EU Non Democratic Party.
6. Fight for election across the country in election after election, however difficult the results are.
7. Put across the positive messages to join the EU.
8. Put pressure on the larger parties for a referendum to join the EU.
9. Win enough votes to frighten the larger parties.
10. Get the government to hold a referendum
11. Win the referendum.
Could be back in within 50 years if you start now.