HERA Meeting: 28th April 2022 1900hrs Happy Days Nursery
Present: Nick Clarke, Marion Rushbrook, Jon Eaton, Natalie Jepson, Rick Latarche, Brad Hobart, Stephen Quinn, Kirsty Evans, Georgie and Leigh Crawford
Apologies: Gareth Sourfield-Thomas
1. Election of roles in HERA. The following roles assigned:
Chair – Natalie Jepson
Vice Chair – Rick Latarche
Secretary – Georgie Crawford
Treasurer – Brad Hobart (to discuss current dormant account with previous treasurer of HERA)
Prison Rep – Stephen Quinn
Parish link – Leigh Crawford
2. Agreement for road repairs:
– Roads are being repaired for free by Roadfill.
– Survey is being carried out by Roadfill on 5th May. Nick and Marion will be present at this.
– After the results of the survey, Jon from WSC, will produce an agreement for all households/property owners to sign regarding roads being repaired. Natalie to collate responses.
– When a date is confirmed for the roads to be resurfaced, residents will receive information about where/when to move vehicles prior to work being carried out.
– Nick has spoken to Look East to publicise Roadfill carrying out the work.
– Members of HERA to find out which houses are rented along their own road.
3. Discussion of constitution rules:
– Two councillors to be on HERA initially (one district; one county)
– HERA will discuss any substantial issues with all residents and go with a majority vote (of those who reply).
– HERA will make decisions regarding smaller issues, such as organising litter picks.
– AGM in 12 months’ time.
– Once roads are resurfaced, HERA can move forward with other matters on the estate, such as lighting, estate notice-board, maintaining green areas etc.
Next meeting 10th May (date TBC)